Member Year-End Awards are very near! Wondering how to be a definite nominee for our annual “Best In Show” Year-End Award?
If you enter and WIN in any one of our Member shows you’re an automatic nominee in the artist level you entered & won (Novice, Intermediate, etc.) Guidelines for the other Year-End Award categories;
- Artist of the Year — This artist best represents our group with their artwork AND as a leader in our art community.
- Doll of the Year — Chosen for encompassing great technical skill as well as overall appearance and the overall feel and quality of the piece.
- Rising Star — Chosen for being someone who is fairly new to our OOAK art world AND is working hard to improve their skills.
- President’s Choice — Someone whom we’ve kept an eye on and watched the artist grow, challenge themselves and strive to be the best they can be, plus showing great enthusiasm and support for others too.
We still have our October show to complete and once those winners are announced we’ll be sending out the ballot to vote for the 2021 Member Year-End Awards!
*ATTENTION: For the ‘Doll of the Year’ award we will put together a list of 2021 dolls in the Registry from Members to choose from for this award so make sure your dolls are registered in the Registry no later than October 31st to be included on that list.
*ATTENTION: For the ‘Rising Star‘ award we are only awarding that to a Member who meets the criteria below;
- Member who is a NOVICE in the sculpting world
- Has minimal experience sculpting
- And shows great and rapid growing potential.
Members who are not NOVICE will not be considered for this award, it’s for NOVICE Members only
. This means this award will only be awarded to the Members that are listed in ‘Rising Stars Qualification Gallery
‘ so if you’re a NOVICE Member, PLEASE, submit a photo
of a doll you created in JANUARY 2021 (or around that time)
and your most recent doll so we can see the progress your work has gone through and use this to determine who will receive this award.
How do you submit these photos? Simply click on the ‘Rising Stars Qualification Gallery‘ link above or the button below and click the orange button that says ‘Novice Members, Submit Your Most Recent Work (1)!‘, complete that form, submit it and you’re done!